2022/2023 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program
Suitably qualified Nigerian graduates who are looking to pursue a career in the petroleum and petrochemical industry are invited to submit application for the 2022/2023 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program which helps to show interns what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. Starting from the first day of interns internship, they can expect to apply their knowledge and experience in a real business setting where they will be given opportunities to prove themselves and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. Interns will also receive on the job training, mentoring and coaching by their supervisors.
The ExxonMobil officially known as ExxonMobil Corporation is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. The Corporation was formed on November 30, 1999, by the merger of Exxon and Mobil. The Corporation produces plastic, synthetic rubber, and other chemical products. It is one of the world’s largest oil and gas companies by revenue with over 64,000 employees.
Eligibility for the 2022/2023 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program:
- Applicants must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division.
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC).
- Applicants must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Applicants must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license.
Method of Application for the 2022/2023 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program:
Interested applicants must ensure to upload the following documents below when submitting their application and will receive a confirmation email if application is completed:
- A cover letter indicating applicants internship availability period
- A detailed resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of applicants face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card or Driver’s Licence).
Application Deadline: Not Specific