2022/2023 First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program
First National Bank (FNB) is delighted to welcome application submission from suitably qualified unemployed graduates for its 2022/2023 International Graduate Trainee Program which aims for a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
First National Bank (FNB) is a diversified public financial services corporation based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The company was February 4, 1864 and as of January 19, 2022, it has total assets of over $42 billion thereby making the highest financial institution around its region. The company has over 4,000 employees with market coverage spans in several major metropolitan areas like: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
with about 340 offices. The company believes strongly in great customer satisfaction and as such, makes sure to employ qualified graduates who undergo several training before joining the company.
Experience and qualifications for the 2022/2023 First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program:
- Applicants must be at least students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems or Computer Science.
Responsibilities for the 2022/2023 First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program:
- Graduates must be willing to deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Graduates must be efficient in execution of role responsibilities through careful and on time planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning.
- Graduates must be willing to participate in the innovation process in the business and make contributions toward new innovations against objectives.
- Graduates must be willing to participate in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize skills needed for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful.
- Graduates must be willing to manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Graduates must be willing to manage graduate development plan to increase their own competencies and skills by attendance of training.
- Graduates must be willing to manage their own development to increase self competencies.
- Graduates must be willing to live the values of the business by showing and displaying of the values required in the business.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022.