2022/2023 World Bank Group Winter Internship Program for Professionals
Suitably qualified professional with undergraduate degree who desires to work in Human Resources, Economics, Finance, Communications, Accounting and other related field are welcomed to submit application for the 2022/2023 World Bank Group Winter Internship Program which is a paid internship and other benefits.
World Bank Group Winter Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank. The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work, while improving skills in a diverse environment. In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience.
The World Bank Group is a family of five international organizations that make leveraged loans to developing countries and it known to be the largest and best-known development bank in the world and an observer at the United Nations Development Group. The bank was established on 4 July 1944 with its stated mission to achieve the twin goals of ending extreme poverty and building shared prosperity in Africa and beyond.
Eligibility for the 2022/2023 World Bank Group Winter Internship Program for Professionals:
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program.
- Applicants can be of any age limit as long as they are up to 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be fluent in English language.
- Although not a must, applicants should have knowledge of French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, Chinese and computing skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work as interns in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
Benefits of the 2022/2023 World Bank Group Winter Internship Program for Professionals:
- An hourly salary
- An allowance toward travel expenses worth about USD 3,000
Method of Application for the 2022/2023 World Bank Group Winter Internship Program for Professionals:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application via the online portal before the application deadline and submit the following documents below:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022.