2022 International Full Scholarships at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) in Saudi Arabia
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) in Saudi Arabia is pleased to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who wish to pursue a masters or PhD degree program at the university to apply for the 2022 International Full Scholarships that covers full tuition fee and other expenses.
The International Full Scholarships which is pleased to announce that KFUPM provides full Mater’s scholarship and PhD scholarships to outstanding graduate applicants who show high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business. The scholarship award will cover full tuition fee and other expenses during the study program.
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals is a nonprofit institution in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The university was established on September 23, 1963 and among Saudi Arabian universities, its science, engineering, business, and management programs are highly regarded in the country as well as in the whole region. The university is ranked the third best university in the Arab region as a result of its renowned academic programs which are focused on engineering, sciences, computer sciences, business and management with more than 2,000 masters and PhD students enrolling on a yearly basis.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Full Scholarships
Host Institution(s): King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) in Saudi Arabia
Scholarship Worth: Covers full Tuition Fee, monthly stipend, furnished housing, medical care, free textbooks, prepaid airfare ticket and return ticket.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility for the 2022 International Full Scholarships at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) in Saudi Arabia:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
- Applicants must have good academic record.
Method of Application for the 2022 International Full Scholarships at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) in Saudi Arabia:
Interested applicants should submit the application through the online graduate admission portal, as the coming semester will be available according to the Online application Deadlines through the Online Application link
Applicants must also submit the mandatory documents below through the upload system
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree and MS degree if applying to PhD.
- Statement of Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree and MS degree if applying to PhD.
- GMAT score for international MBA applicants.
- TOEFL score with a minimum of 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD or IELTS score with a minimum of 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD.
- Acceptable GRE General score (minimum Quant. is 156, minimum Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
Application Deadline: September 4, 2022.