2022 Irish Aid Casement Fellowship in Human Rights for Nigerian Students
The Irish Aid Casement Fellowship in Human Rights is an annual programme that helps early to mid-career professionals from Nigeria with leadership potential to benefit from a prestigious, world-class Masters scholarship contributing to capacity building. It offers Nigerian students the opportunity to undertake a fully funded one-year Master’s degree programme at a higher education institution in Ireland. The scholarship award covers both programme fees, flights, accommodation and cost of living.
The Ireland Fellowship Programme promotes gender equality, equal opportunity, and welcomes diversity. The aims of the scholarship Programme are to nurture future leaders, to develop in-country capacity to achieve national goals, and to build positive relationships with Ireland.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Irish Aid Casement Fellowship
To be taken at (country): Ireland
Scholarship Worth: Funds for return airfares, full tuition, stipends to cover accommodation and subsistence costs, health insurance and other allowances, medical examination and visa.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study level: Masters, Fellowship
Eligibility for the 2022 Irish Aid Casement Fellowship in Human Rights for Nigerian Students:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria and living in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have achieved the required academic standard to be accepted onto a master’s degree course of study in Human Rights.
- Applicants must have at least two years relevant work experience.
- Applicants must be able to show a strong commitment to the growth of Nigeria.
- Applicants are not allowed to defer the fellowship.
- Applicants must meet any relevant procedure required by the Nigeria Government.
- Applicants must be able to show proof of English language proficiency by achieving an appropriate score on a recognized test like: IELTS 6.
Method of Application for the 2022 Irish Aid Casement Fellowship in Human Rights for Nigerian Students:
Applicants are to carefully read the Applicants Guidance Note before proceeding with their application.
The application process consists of three stages:
Stage 1 Preliminary Application
Stage 2 Detailed Application
Stage 3 Interviews
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022.