2022 Michael Taiwo Masters Scholarship for International Students
Outstanding International Students who are looking to pursue their master’s degree programme in any reputable university in the USA, UK, and many other European and Australian countries are invited to apply for the 2022 Michael Taiwo Masters Scholarship which covers mentoring by world-class professionals and registration fees for GRE, GMAT and/or TOEFL and school application fees.
The Michael Taiwo Masters Scholarship is an annual award which aims to provide suitably qualified applicants the Master’s scholarship to universities abroad with financial aid to enroll for proficiency standard test scores required to study in the USA, UK, and many other European and Australian countries. The scholarship was initiated as a result of student’s difficulty to achieve their dreams of landing a fully funded graduate program in a world-class institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Michael Taiwo Masters Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University in the USA, UK, and many other European and Australian countries
Scholarship Worth: Covers mentoring by world-class professionals, registration fees for GRE, GMAT and/or TOEFL and school application fees.
Duration of Award: Not Mentioned
Study level: Master’s
Eligibility for the 2022 Michael Taiwo Masters Scholarship for International Students:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be recent graduates from a university, regardless of their course of study. Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 in a 5-point system or its equivalent if not based on a 5-point scale. In the case of final year students, he/she must have such CGPA as at end of the penultimate year.
- Applicants must have good understanding of English language both in writing and speaking.
Method of Application for the 2022 Michael Taiwo Masters Scholarship for International Students:
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply and also submit the required documents below:
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statements (Essays)
- Academic CV
- Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadline: September 9, 2022.