2022 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program
Are you ready to define yourself? If yes, then this is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss. Polaris Bank is pleased to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified graduates from Nigeria who are eager and ready to contribute positively to the Nigeria banking sector to apply for its 2022 Graduate Trainee Program.
The 2022 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program makes available the opportunity for suitably qualified graduates to kick-start their careers in the Nigeria banking sector with one of the leading commercial Banks in the country, Polaris Bank. This program is designed to prepare graduates for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment. If you ready to define yourself and confident that you have the aptitude to take on this challenge, then this is an opportunity for your dream job!
Polaris Bank which was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria with over 250 branches all across the country. Polaris Bank is committed to delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT) By employing qualified graduates who are ready to define themselves and make a positive impact in the banking sector through their exceptional customer service skills. Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking sector by providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services across multiple service delivery channels like, mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms.
Eligibility for the 2022 Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program:
- Applicants must have a minimum of BSc. (Second Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Applicants must have completed NYSC Scheme and awarded a discharge certificate.
- Applicants must not be more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- Applicants must posses a minimum five (5) ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than one (1) sitting, re commendably WAEC or NECO certificate.
- Applicants must be passionate about the Nigeria banking sector.
- Applicants must have good customer service skills.
- Applicants must have good command of English language both in speaking and writing.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2022.