2023 Fully Funded International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is currently inviting applications for its prestigious Youth Fellowship program. This fully funded opportunity is open to exceptional young leaders from around the world, aged between 20 and 35 years. Selected fellows will have the unique chance to collaborate with the IMF in tackling global economic issues and contribute to its cutting-edge initiatives. It’s an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on the world stage.
The IMF Youth Fellowship Program (YFP) is a prestigious and highly selective program designed to empower a select group of participants. Through this program, individuals are offered the exceptional opportunity to attend the World Bank IMF Annual Meetings in Marrakech, Morocco. During this event, they will have the privilege of connecting with renowned scholars, activists, leaders, and experts. This unique experience enables participants to forge lasting connections with fellow youth from different corners of the world.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Fellowship Type: Youth Fellowship Program (YFP)
Fellowship Location: Marrakech, Morocco
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Not Stated
Nationality: IMF member countries
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 Fully Funded International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship:
- Age requirement: Applicants must be between 20 and 35 years old as of October 15, 2023.
- Experience in relevant areas: Applicants should have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: social activism, entrepreneurship, content creation/influencer, or engaging with civil society organizations.
- Knowledge and expertise: Applicants must possess knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics, and development issues, with a focus on inclusive economic growth, the digital economy, or climate change.
- Educational background: Applicants should have graduated from or currently be a student in fields such as international relations and development, communications, economics, or related disciplines.
- Public speaking skills: Applicants must demonstrate good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Citizenship: Applicants must be a citizen of an IMF member country.
- Non-affiliation with government institutions: Applicants should not currently be affiliated with government institutions.
- Previous YFP fellowship: Applicants must not have been a fellow of the YFP in the past.
Application Procedure for 2023 Fully Funded International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for the 2023 Fully Funded International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship, are required to complete an online application form before the specified deadline. It is important to note that applications must be submitted in either Arabic, English, or French languages.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023.
For more information visit the official website