2023 Yenching Academy Fellowships for International Students in China
Suitably qualified International Students in China who are looking to perfect their academic pursuit by pursuing a masters degree programme at Peking university in China are invited to submit application for the 2023 Yenching Academy Fellowships which covers tuition fees, a travel stipend, accommodations, and a monthly living stipend.
The Yenching Academy Fellowships provides full Master’s scholarship to its scholars, and offers them a wide array of interdisciplinary courses on China within broadly defined fields of the humanities and social sciences. The fellowship in partnership with Peking University aims to build bridges between China and the rest of the world through an interdisciplinary master’s program in China Studies. This initiative brings together young people who have demonstrated a talent for leadership and innovation.
Peking University is a public research university in Beijing, China. The university is funded by the Ministry of Education and established in 1898. The university is ranked as one of the top academic institutions in China and the world and has had an important role “at the center of major intellectual movements” in China through its various scholarship awards aimed to support students in the country.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Yenching Academy Fellowships
Host Institution(s): Peking University in China
Scholarship Worth: Covers tuition fees, a travel stipend for one round-trip journey between each Scholar’s base city and Beijing, accommodations, and a monthly living stipend
Number of Award: 125
Study level: Master’s or Fellowship
Eligibility for the 2023 Yenching Academy Fellowships for International Students in China:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must posses a minimum Bachelor’s degree in any field, awarded no later than August 31 of the year in which they wish to enroll.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must posses strong interest in interdisciplinary study of China.
- Applicants must have a record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility.
- Applicants must demonstrate Leadership potential.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency.
Method of Application for the 2023 Yenching Academy Fellowships for International Students in China:
Interested applicants are required to click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2022.