2024 Mastercard Foundation EDC Transforming Nigerian Youths Program
The Mastercard Foundation, in collaboration with the Enterprise Development Centre at Pan-Atlantic University, presents the Transforming Nigerian Youths Program. This initiative aims to empower Nigerian youth by fostering entrepreneurship and providing the skills needed for self-employment.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths program is set to build a community of young and female entrepreneurs and leaders within the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Young Africa Works- Mastercard Foundation & EDC
Fellowship Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Fellowship Worth: Not Stated
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All levels
Requirements and eligibility criteria for 2024 Mastercard Foundation EDC Transforming Nigerian Youths Program:
- Nigerian citizenship.
- Youth status.
- Willingness to embrace entrepreneurship.
- Readiness to be self-employed.
- Transform the mindset of Nigerian youth towards entrepreneurship and empower them to be self-employed or job creators.
- Provide market access and support services to existing businesses, particularly those led by young individuals.
- Revolutionize the learning experience in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
- EDC is partnering with the Foundation to enhance the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs, with a special focus on agriculture and the creative sectors, especially women-led businesses in Nigeria.
- Training will be conducted through EDC’s online learning platform and Interactive Voice
- Response (IVR) to enable flexible participation from learners wherever they are.
Application Procedure for 2024 Mastercard Foundation EDC Transforming Nigerian Youths Program (How to apply);
To apply for the Transforming Nigerian Youths Program, interested candidates can submit their applications online. If you’re starting a new application, click on “Start Application ” on the official webpage. For those who have already begun the application process, use the “Continue Application” option on the official webpage.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information visit the official website