25% Tuition-fee Waiver Scholarships 2022 at University of Queensland in Australia
The University of Queensland in Australia is pleased to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who wish to pursue an MBA degree programme at the university’s Business School to apply for its 25% Tuition-fee Waiver Scholarships 2022.
The 25% Tuition-fee Waiver Scholarships is a yearly award offered by the university to render financial support to students with financial needs and this year, the scholarship body is delighted to award a 25% tuition-fee waiver MBA scholarship to exceptional students starting a degree program at the university. Scholarship applications are only open to new students each semester.
The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. Founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament. The university is ranked second nationally by the Australian Research Council in their latest research assessment and equal second in Australia based on the average of four major global university league tables. These rankings are made possible as a result of the various scholarship awards offered by the institution to MBA students financially.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): 25% Tuition-fee Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland in Australia
Scholarship Worth: 25% tuition-fee waiver
Duration of Scholarship: 12 months
Number of Awards: 2
Study level: MBA
Eligibility for the 25% Tuition-fee Waiver Scholarships 2022 at University of Queensland in Australia:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have received an offer in MBA program or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA
- Applicants must have good academic records.
Method of Application for the 25% Tuition-fee Waiver Scholarships 2022 at University of Queensland in Australia:
Interested applicants are required to apply using the official online application portal.
Interested applicants are also required to make available the following documents below:
- A copy of their CV
- 2 written work related references
- A maximum 5 minutes video that tells the scholarship panel:
- About applicant’s motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and their career aspirations
- About a time applicant overcame a professional or personal obstacle
- What an applicant has done to make their work environment or their community a better place.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022.