AB InBev International Breweries Plc 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program
Application for AB InBev International Breweries Plc 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program is on-going for interested and eligible candidates with extraordinary mindset for growth and career development. The AB InBev International Breweries Plc calls the international students for 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program in Nigeria.
The internship program is for Final year of Bachelors Degree or Masters students who are ready to take their career goals to the next level. The selected candidate undergoes a 12 months internship with the benefits of ideally in marketing, ales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within 3-4 months rotations. The selected candidate will also have Access to global GMT alumni database with Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders. This program aims to give the candidates a driving growth that leads to better living through brands and experiences that bring people together.
AB InBev International Breweries Plc began production in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200 000 hectoliters per annum, this increased to 500 000 hl/a in December 1982. On 26 April 1994 International Breweries plc became a public limited liability company and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. The company has changed so many live through their dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through their commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow.
Internship Sponsor(s): AB InBev International Breweries Plc, Nigeria
Internship Duration: 12 months
Number of Awards: Several
Internship Location: Nigeria
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for AB InBev International Breweries Plc 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program:
For Applicants who are interested for AB InBev International Breweries Plc 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program are expected to meet the following criteria:
- By Program start, completed or in final year of a bachelors degree (STEM discipline preferred); and/or
- Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
Application Procedure for AB InBev International Breweries Plc 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program (How to apply);
For Applicants who are interested for AB InBev International Breweries Plc 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program are expected to submit application online for the program.
International Breweries Plc is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with the International Breweries Plc employment equity plan and talent requirements.
Application Timeline: Not Stated
For more information visit the official website