AMAZON Data Science Internship Program 2023
AMAZON is currently seeking applications for its Data Science Internship Program 2023. This program is designed for ambitious data scientists who possess strong leadership skills and excel in developing and running analytical models. If you are a motivated data scientist with a passion for automation and system analysis, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Are you currently pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or a related field? If so, you have an incredible opportunity to apply for the highly competitive Data Science internship at Amazon. This internship is exclusively available to eligible candidates like you who have a strong background in these scientific disciplines. Take advantage of this prestigious opportunity and apply for the Data Science internship at Amazon today.
Amazon was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos and started as an online bookstore. It quickly expanded its product range and became a global marketplace for various items. The company went public in 1997 and introduced services like Amazon Prime and devices like Kindle and Echo. Amazon’s customer-centric approach and focus on convenience revolutionized the retail industry. It expanded globally, ventured into cloud computing with Amazon Web Services, and became one of the world’s largest technology companies.
Internship Sponsor(s): AMAZON
Internship Location: Munich, Germany
Internship Type: Graduate Students Internship
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for AMAZON Data Science Internship Program 2023:
- Enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. program in math, statistics, computer science, or a related science field.
- Proficient in regression modeling, forecasting, and time series analysis.
- Familiarity with data scripting languages like SQL, Python, or R, as well as statistical/mathematical software such as R, SAS, or Matlab.
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python, Java, C++, or C.
- Experience working with big data, including processing, filtering, and presenting large datasets with hundreds of thousands to millions of rows.
- Ability to manage medium-scale modeling projects, define requirements, and develop statistically grounded methodologies and tools
Application Procedure for AMAZON Data Science Internship Program 2023 (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for AMAZON Data Science Internship Program 2023, should proceed to the online application portal to submit their complete application
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For more information visit the official website