Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023 at Australian National University
You have the opportunity to apply for the Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023 at the Australian National University (ANU). This scholarship has been graciously created by Mr. Jon Nicholson in loving memory of his late father, Dr. Angus Nicholson. It is also available to those pursuing an equivalent degree program at another tertiary educational institution.
The ANU College of Health and Medicine and the ANU College of Science are offering the Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship. This scholarship is open to candidates who are eligible for enrollment, or already enrolled, in the Honours year of an undergraduate degree program offered by the ANU College of Science or the ANU College of Health & Medicine. Successful applicants of this scholarship can receive up to $10,000 per year to support their studies. It’s a wonderful opportunity to receive financial assistance while pursuing your Honours degree at the Australian National University.
Established in 1946 by an act of the Australian Parliament, the Australian National University (ANU) in Canberra has a rich history. It was founded as a national university with a focus on research and education across various disciplines. ANU has gained international recognition for its academic excellence and has attracted renowned scholars and researchers. The university is known for its strengths in fields such as science, technology, social sciences, and humanities. ANU’s campus is celebrated for its architectural design and provides a conducive environment for collaboration and intellectual exploration. Today, ANU remains a leading institution dedicated to research, innovation, and providing students with diverse educational opportunities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023 at Australian National University:
- Domestic or international students
- Admitted into an undergraduate degree program
- Available for undergraduate courses offered at the University
- Based on academic merit
- Enrolling full-time in the Honours program for the awarded semester
- Possess exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- High school transcript and/or GSE results (translated if not in English)
- High school certificate or equivalent
- Highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership
- English language proficiency meeting ANU’s requirements
Application Procedure for Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023 at Australian National University (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023 at Australian National University, should follow these steps:
- Write an expression of interest letter, addressing one’s passion for science and highlighting academic achievements. This letter should be sent to email@example.com.
- Arrange for two references from individuals who can provide support and comment on the applicant’s passion for science. The referees should also send their reports directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit all the required documents by the specified deadline, as published on the scholarship website. These documents may include academic transcripts, a high school certificate or equivalent, and any other necessary supporting materials.
- Please note that there is no separate application form for this scholarship. It is important to carefully follow the application process and ensure that all required documents are submitted on time.
Application Deadline: 15 September to 30 November, (Annually)
For more information visit the official website