APN Collaborative Working Group Research Fellowship 2024/25
The African Peacebuilding Network (APN) of the Social Science Research Council (SSRC) is welcoming senior African scholars and researchers from universities, training centers, and policy organizations to join their Collaborative Working Group Research Fellowship for the 2024/25 period.
The Collaborative Working Group Research Fellowship is an essential part of APN’s efforts to enhance its programs. Its purpose is to team up on research projects that can influence Africa’s conflict resolution and peacebuilding strategies.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): African Peacebuilding Network (APN)
Host Institution(s): Social Science Research Council (SSRC)
Fellowship Worth: $60,000 for eighteen months
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Requirements and eligibility criteria for APN Collaborative Working Group Research Fellowship 2024/25:
- Scholars or practitioners based in Africa are eligible.
- The lead investigator should be a full professor at an African university with a Ph.D.
- Teams must consist of six members from universities, regional organizations, government agencies, or NGOs across at least three African countries.
- Team members can be early- to mid-career scholars or practitioners with a master’s degree and two or more years of experience.
- Diversity in professional, institutional, national, regional, disciplinary, gender, and generational backgrounds is encouraged.
- The project should encourage mentorship between senior and junior team members, involving both scholars and practitioners.
- Team members are encouraged to contribute to APN’s publications, Kujenga Amani digital forum, and social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter).
SEE ALSO: UNESCO Graduate Internships 2024
Application Procedure for APN Collaborative Working Group Research Fellowship 2024/25 (How to apply);
To apply as the lead investigator for the collaborative research working group, who should be a full professor with expertise in African peace, security, and development studies, follow these steps:
- Complete the Application Form.
- Provide your CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Prepare a Research Proposal and Bibliography.
- Outline your Proposed Research Timeline.
- Create a Proposed Research Budget.
- List all Team Members with their names, affiliations, professional backgrounds, and highest degrees.
- Include Two Reference Letters.
- If necessary, include language evaluations.
- All applications must be submitted through the dedicated online portal in English.
- Reference letters, if not in English, should be accompanied by an English translation.
- For inquiries, contact the APN staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: February 11, 2024
For more information visit the official website