Application for the University of Glasgow 2023 James McCune Smith Scholarships
The University of Glasgow in UK is most delighted to offer suitably qualified international students who are looking to undertake a PhD degree program at the university a chance to study at one of the leading universities in the world by simply submitting application for the 2023 James McCune Smith Scholarships which funding covers stipend up to £18,022 and fees for about four years.
The James McCune Smith Scholarships is an initiative of the university to fund international students living in the UK to undertake research at the University in any research discipline in which they can offer supervision. The opportunity provide an enhanced experience through external mentors, placements, leadership training, community-building activities and networking opportunities. In addition to that, the PhD scholarship also covers a stipend of up to £18,022 for 2023 entry and fees for a period of four years.
The University of Glasgow is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1451 and it is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. At the university, students are sure to get the best academic experience plus other forms of financial aids to fund their study expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): James McCune Smith Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Glasgow in UK
Scholarship Worth: Covers stipend up to £18,022 for 2023 entry and fees for about four years
Number of Awards: Ten
Study level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Application of the University of Glasgow 2023 James McCune Smith Scholarships:
- Applicants must be an international fee paying student.
- Applicants must have an offer for a PhD degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have excellent academic records.
- Applicants must have good understanding of English language both in writing and speaking.
Method of Application for the Application of the University of Glasgow 2023 James McCune Smith Scholarships:
Interested applicants are to follow the steps below to begin the application process:
- Applicants should carefully look at the research interests of staff at the University to enable them suggest a research area and a supervisor.
- Submit a completed Expression of Interest form.
- Begin with contacting potential supervisors and follow the application procedures.
- Applicants should submit a personal statement of no less than 500 words on their research interest and why they wish to apply through the scholarship portal.
- Applicants must also submit an application on the University’s MyCampus system.
For further assistance, email: JMSPhD@glasgow.ac.uk.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2023.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.