BIC Art Master Africa 2022 competition for artists from Africa and Middle East
Bic is now accepting submissions from creative ball pen artists from African and the Middle East for its BIC Art Master Africa 2022 competition which is worth about $2,000 in prize money.
The BIC Art Master stage offers creative individuals the opportunity to be acknowledged for the work that they do. We would like to extend an invitation to all of the creative people living in Africa to take part in this year’s BIC Art Master 2022 competition.
Basic Rules for the BIC Art Master Africa 2022 competition for artists from Africa and Middle East:
- Create an artwork using any BIC Ball Pen and submit it by August 31, 2022.
- This contest is only open to residents of Africa and the Middle East.
- The artwork must be prepared on at least A3 size paper/medium.
- Each artist must register once and submit a maximum of three artworks.
- Only original and authentic artworks should be submitted by the artist.
- When required, the winning artist must present the original artwork.
Prizes for the BIC Art Master Africa 2022 competition for artists from Africa and Middle East:
- BIC Art Master of Africa receives a cash prize of $2,000, a personalized online gallery created by BIC for the winner (to manage and upload the winning artwork for two years), and the opportunity to have the artwork featured in La BIC collection of art by purchasing the artwork.
- The second-place winner receives a cash prize of $1,000 only.
- The third-place winner will receive a cash prize of $500 only.
- National Winner of Country: receives a cash prize of $500 only.
- The lucky voter winner receives a prize worth $250 only.
How to Apply for the BIC Art Master Africa 2022 competition for artists from Africa and Middle East:
Interested applicants who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking HERE
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022.