Dalio Philanthropies Scholarships 2023 at University of Queensland in Australia
The University of Queensland in Australia is glad to welcome application submission from suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the university to apply for the 2023 Dalio Philanthropies Scholarships worth about $10,000.
The Dalio Philanthropies Scholarships is awarding an Undergraduate scholarship worth up to $10,000 educational fund for an undefined period of time to outstanding international students who are looking to study at the Institution. In addition to that, applicants may also receive a $10,000 travel allowance.
The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. Founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament. The university is ranked second nationally by the Australian Research Council in their latest research assessment and equal second in Australia based on the average of four major global university league tables. These rankings are made possible as a result of the various scholarship awards offered by the institution to their students financially. The university has over 35,051 undergraduates student in various department and faculties.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dalio Philanthropies Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland in Australia
Scholarship Worth: About $10,000
Number of Awards: Varies
Study level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Dalio Philanthropies Scholarships 2023 at University of Queensland in Australia:
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicants should be commencing student who achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 or equivalent.
- Applicants must be a continuing student who has a minimum GPA of 6.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants must make available scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
TOEFL PBT – 570
TOEFL IBT – 87
IELTS – 7.0
Method of Application for the Dalio Philanthropies Scholarships 2023 at University of Queensland in Australia:
Interested applicants are required to apply through the application portal and submit the following below:
- A cover letter
- Applicants updated resume
- A copy of applicants semester 2 Year 11 report and applicants semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if currently a student
- A short 1 minute video that responds to a few short questions to demonstrate how applicant meet the selection criteria for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2022.