Dell Scholars Program 2023 at University of Texas, USA
The Dell scholars program at the university of Texas USA has now opened and admission is now ongoing for the 2023-2024 academic session. The offer is open for highly intelligent scholars who wish to further their studies.
The opportunity is open for scholars at the undergraduate level. The offer is open for international students who are willing and interested. The scholarship is a fully funded one and have streams of benefits tied to it which include stipends and other allowances. It takes more than financial support to reach college graduation. That’s why the Dell Scholars program was designed to provide a support system for the challenges many students face while pursuing a degree. Even so, the University recognize that college costs can be a significant burden for many students and their families. Nationally, 500 Dell Scholars are selected each year to receive a scholarship plus lots of non-monetary supports.
The University of Texas is a renowned university founded in 1883 at Austin Texas. It is one of the world leading university in terms of first class education. It is also recognized for the numerous scholarship opportunities it offers to both local and international students which aids them to go through school without limitations.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of Texas, USA
Scholarship Worth: $20,000 plus Laptop and other related expenses
Number of Awards: 500
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Dell Scholars Program 2023 at University of Texas, USA:
- Interested Applicants must be overseas students.
- Interested applicants must Plan to enrol full time at an accredited higher education institution in the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in the fall directly following high school graduation.
- Interested applicants must be on track to graduate from an accredited high school in the current academic year
- Interested applicants must demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Interested applicants must earn a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Interested applicants must Participate in a program-approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12.
Successful applicants for the Dell Scholars Program will be awarded with;
- A $20,000 scholarship
- Personalized, multifaceted support for the academic, financial, and emotional life challenges that may prevent students from completing college
- A laptop with 4-year warranty
- Chegg credits ($500 annually for four years) to be used for textbook purchases and rentals and/or textbook solutions (via Chegg Study)
- A Scholars Resource Network that connects students and their families with resources to deal with stress, debt, managing child care, and life circumstance
- A teletherapy service that connects students to professional counselling.
Application Procedures for the Dell Scholars Program 2023 (How to Apply):
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this opportunity are expected to submit their applications on the online portal as well as other supporting documents on or before the application deadline. See key application dates here. Once submitted, all applications will be assessed and a group of semi-finalists will be selected. Semi-finalists are asked to submit a current copy of their high school transcript, a complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from their FAFSA, and an online recommendation. After the semi finalist information is submitted, all information is reviewed by an independent selection committee. View a sample application here.
Application Deadline: December 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.