Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs Enterprising Futures Scholarship 2023
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering the Enterprising Futures Scholarship 2023 to students who are eager to excel in their academic pursuits. This scholarship program, in collaboration with One Young World’s youth entrepreneurship initiative, aims to provide young leaders and entrepreneurs from specific countries the opportunity to attend the annual One Young World Summit. It’s a great opportunity for motivated individuals to enhance their knowledge, network with like-minded individuals, and make a positive impact on the world.
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and Orange Corners, their youth entrepreneurship initiative, are committed to supporting education and youth employment. Their main focus is to empower young individuals, especially in developing countries and fragile states, by bridging the skills gap and aligning them with the needs of the job market. They offer Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. scholarships as part of their ongoing efforts to provide opportunities for young people to succeed.
The One Young World Summit 2023 will gather more than 2,000 young leaders from 190+ countries in Belfast. This global forum aims to address pressing global challenges by providing a platform for delegates to present and discuss innovative solutions alongside senior leaders. It offers a unique opportunity for young entrepreneurs to actively participate, collaborate with like-minded individuals, and expand their successful initiatives. The 2023 initiative focuses on empowering young leaders to create sustainable job opportunities, harnessing the potential of youth for economic growth, and raising awareness about youth unemployment while sharing best practices.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Host Institution(s): One Young World Academy in Belfast
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: African Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs Enterprising Futures Scholarship 2023:
- You must be aged 18 to 34 years by the date of the One Young World 2023 Summit in October.
- You must be actively engaged in the fields of youth employment and job creation, either as entrepreneurs or in a similar role (and be able to demonstrate this).
- You must be nationals of and residents in one of the following countries: Algeria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq including the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Mozambique, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Tunisia, Uganda. Please note that candidates with refugee status are certainly eligible.
- You must have a working understanding of English, as both the One Young World Summit and Enterprising Futures pre- and post-programs will be held in English.
- You must be available to join the program full-time between 1 and 6 October 2023, as well as pre-and post-program dates.
Application Procedure for Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs Enterprising Futures Scholarship 2023 (How to apply);
An interested applicant who wants to apply for Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs Enterprising Futures Scholarship 2023, must submit an application online for this program.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2023.
For more information visit the official website