Eiffel Scholarships 2024 for Foreign Students to Study in France
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 Program, created by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers yearly training for upcoming global leaders in both public and private areas. This happens through Master’s and Doctoral programs. Only French universities can submit applications for these scholarships.
The Eiffel Scholarships 2024 also offers chances for students to do internships. This helps them use their skills and knowledge from their studies practically and gain professional experience. Interns work on assignments connected to their study program, approved by their academic institution. If students want to do an internship, they need to ask and get an agreement from their academic institution.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was created by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. Its purpose is to help French universities bring in the best international students for their master’s and PhD programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): France Government
Host Institution(s): Universities in France
- Tuition fees are not part of the Eiffel Program. Educational institutions are expected to offer students strong financial support.
- Students enrolled in public educational institutions are exempt from enrolment fees as French government scholarship recipients.
- Monthly allowance of €1,181, which includes a maintenance allowance of €1,031 and a monthly stipend of €150.
- Additional benefits cover a round-trip international ticket, health insurance, and cultural activities.
- Monthly allowance of €1,400.
- Additional benefits include a round-trip international ticket, health insurance, and cultural activities.
- Both master’s and PhD students may also receive a housing allowance.
Number of Awards: Not specific
Nationality: International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Eiffel Scholarships 2024 for Foreign Students to Study in France:
- Must have relevant certificates from universities.
- Show strong academic and research skills.
- Should be under 25 years old from developing countries (for master’s level).
- Should be under 30 years old from both developing and industrialized countries (for PhD level).
- For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
- For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language, and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Application Procedure for Eiffel Scholarships 2024 for Foreign Students to Study in France (How to apply);
Here’s how to apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship:
Step 1: Connect with the Right Place
Get in touch with Campus France in your home country or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Culture Office. They can guide you about your study plans.
Reach out to your chosen French educational institution or research organization. Visit their website or contact their international relations office via email or phone. Tell them you want to apply for the Eiffel Scholarship. Remember, it’s up to you to pick the school that matches your study goals. Any French higher education institution can nominate candidates for the scholarship.
Step 2: Get the Institution’s Support
- The institution approves and backs your Eiffel scholarship application.
- The institution submits your application online using the special website of Campus France. Remember, applications directly sent by students or institutions outside France won’t be accepted.
- All the details and necessary info about applying can be found on the Campus France website.
- Keep in mind that only applications from French higher education institutions are accepted.
- If you’re a student wanting to join the Eiffel program, click here.
- If you’re an institution that’s already part of the Eiffel program, you should have received an email about the application file download. If not, reach out to the program anchor.
- If you’re an institution new to the Eiffel Program, contact the program anchor to get the application files.
- Opening of the call for applications: October, 2023
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 2024
- Publication of results: April 2024
For more information visit the official website