Embassy of France and Ghana Joint Scholarships 2023 at Universities in France
Application for Embassy of France and Ghana Joint Scholarships 2023 at Universities in France is on going for Ghanaian who seek to take their academic career to the next level for 2023/2024 academic section in France.
The scholarship is design for Ghanaian indigene who wants to pursue their masters and PhD degree in France. The scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and health insurance. The scholarships are offered in a variety of fields, including engineering, business, and the humanities. This Scholarship aims to provide financial support to Ghanaian students who wish to pursue higher education in France and promote academic excellence, foster mutual understanding, and strengthen the ties between France and Ghana. It also seeks to promote the development of Ghanaian students by providing them with the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in a French academic environment.
The Embassy of France and Ghana have been offering joint scholarships since the early 2000s. The scholarships are funded by the French government and the Ghanaian government and are highly competitive which is awarded based on academic merit and financial need.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): French Embassy in Ghana
Host Institution(s): Universities in France
Scholarship Worth: fully funded
Number of Awards: Several
Requirements and eligibility criteria Embassy of France and Ghana Joint Scholarships 2023 at Universities in France:
In order to be eligible for Embassy of France and Ghana Joint Scholarships 2023 at Universities in France, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be of Ghanaian nationality.
- Age limit: Master’s degree = 35 years; PhD = 40 years for joint application, 45 years for ScholSec application alone.
- Academic level: – Bachelor’s degree for a Masters, – 2 years Masters degree or MPhil degree for a PhD.
- Fields of study: French as a foreign language, STEM, Health, Environment and Sustainable Development, Tourism, Archaeology and Heritage studies, Agriculture and Food Industry.
- First Class or Second Class Upper applicants on their degree will be given priority consideration.
- Mastery of French: French proficiency is not a requirement for application (except for French as a Foreign Language).
- Preferably 2 years post qualification experience for PhD applicants.
- Completed National Service.
Application Procedure for Embassy of France and Ghana Joint Scholarships 2023 at Universities in France (How to apply);
For interested applicant who wants to apply for 2023 Future student scholarships at Kansas State University
are required to submit both hard and soft copies of their application file on or before the application deadline.
Soft copy applications are to be sent once to a common email address: GhanaFranceScholarships2023@gmail.com. The subject of the email should include the first name and surname of the applicant.
Hardcopy applications are to be sent or deposited at both the Embassy of France in Accra and the Scholarship Secretariat at the addresses below:
- Cooperation and Cultural Affairs Department (SCAC) at the French Embassy in Ghana, Fourth Circular Road, Cantonments, Accra, P. O. Box 187 Accra.
- Scholarships Secretariat – Hilla Limann Highway, near Accra High School, P.O. Box. M 75 Accra.
Application Deadline: 19th March 2023 at 17:00 GMT
For more information visit the official website