Equity and Merit International Scholarships 2023 at University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is thrilled to extend an invitation to exceptional and outstanding students who aspire to broaden their horizons through higher education for Equity and Merit Scholarships at the top-notch university in Uk for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The great opportunity is designed for International Master’s Students, to attract academically exceptional individuals with a demonstrated capacity to contribute towards sustainable development in their home countries. This highly competitive scholarship is a testament to their unwavering commitment to nurturing tomorrow’s global leaders and providing them with the tools to make a positive impact in their communities. The objective of these awards is to provide financial assistance to individuals who may face financial constraints while pursuing their education in Manchester. At the heart of the university selection process is a dedication to providing equal opportunities to all applicants, with decisions based solely on merit. We strongly encourage women to apply and take advantage of this opportunity to advance their academic pursuits.
The University of Manchester was formed in 2004 by the merger of the Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST). However, its origins date back to the early 19th century, with the establishment of the Manchester Mechanics’ Institute in 1824. Over the years, the University has grown to become one of the UK’s leading research institutions, with a reputation for excellence in science, engineering, social sciences, and the humanities. Today, it is home to over 40,000 students from around the world and continues to make significant contributions to academic scholarship and innovation.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Equity and Merit International Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Manchester, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Equity and Merit International Scholarships 2023 at University of Manchester:
- Applicants to be a resident citizen of Ethiopia, Malawi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, or Zimbabwe, and have not previously studied outside of Africa (training of six months or less does not count);
- Applicants must be at least two years of professional experience related to their chosen field of study (this does not include unpaid internships or voluntary work);
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (you must have graduated before September 2021) with an overall excellent grade. The awards are for academically outstanding students and typically this means that you are in the top 10% of your class;
- Applicants to be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of their home country;
- Applicants must have a clear idea of how studying at Manchester will benefit both their careers and the wider community.
Application Procedure for Equity and Merit International Scholarships 2023 at University of Manchester (How to apply);
An Interested applicant who wants to apply for Equity and Merit International Scholarships 2023 at the University of Manchester, should please submit their application online starting on 1 August 2023 for September 2024 entry.
Applicants will be reached as soon as the shortlisting is completed.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
For more information visit the official website