Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 in United States
People meeting the requirements from certain countries can apply for the fully funded Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 in the United States. It’s designed to help master’s and doctoral students from these countries who want to do research at American universities for the 2024/2025 academic year.
The main goal of the Fulbright Foreign Student Program is to improve universities by providing high-level training and fostering research potential. The fully funded Ph.D. scholarship covers all expenses throughout the entire study period.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): GU.S. Embassy
Host Institution(s): Universities in the United States
- Round-trip airfare to the U.S.
- A settling-in allowance
- Monthly stipend.
- Housing allowance
- Books-and-supplies allowance and computer allowance.
- It also covers basic university health insurance as primary insurance coverage and the Fulbright ASPE health benefit as secondary coverage.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Foreign Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 in United States:
- Citizenship: Must be citizens of eligible countries or permanent residents with a valid government-issued passport.
- Academic Level: Should be doctoral or Ph.D. students having completed a significant portion of their doctoral program, endorsed by their home institution. (Masters and first-degree applicants are not eligible.)
- Academic Performance: Must possess an outstanding academic record and proficiency in English.
- Standardized Test Scores: Must achieve a minimum score on required standardized tests (e.g., TOEFL: score of 90).
- Commitment: Should be highly motivated and committed to completing the program on schedule and returning home afterward.
- Research Proposal: Must present a strong research proposal outlining objectives, methodology, time frame, and reasons for conducting the research in the U.S.
- Preference: Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously studied in the U.S.
SEE ALSO: HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator 2024
Application Procedure for Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 in United States (How to apply);
The Application Process is as follows:
- Use the designated portal to finalize your application for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2025.
- Complete all application forms online and submit necessary supporting documents.
- Online application with a written research objective.
- Professional resume.
- Three reference letters highlighting personal, academic, and professional competence.
- Academic transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended (student copy).
- TOEFL score report (if required).
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information visit the official website