Fully-funded President’s Scholarships 2023 at Imperial College in UK
The Imperial College in UK is glad to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue a PhD degree programme at the college to apply for the fully-funded President’s Scholarships 2023 worth a stipend of £21,800 per annum and other benefits.
The Fully-funded President’s Scholarships is an initiative of the college to help outstanding students receive full tuition fees and a generous stipend for a PhD degree at the college. The PhD Scholarships provides up to 50 research students the opportunity to work within their chosen research field with the support of an excellent supervisor, a stipend of £21,800 per annum and a consumables fund of £2,000 per annum throughout the duration of the program. Selected applicants will be notified by January 23, 2023.
The Imperial College is a public research university in London, UK. Its history began with Prince Albert, consort of Queen Victoria, who developed his vision for a cultural area that included the Royal Albert Hall, Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum and royal colleges. In 1907, the College was established to offer several degree programmes with over 4,435 academic staffs who are dedicated to impacting the best education to its students. The college has approximately 4,880 PhD students who are perfecting their academic pursuit all thanks to the various scholarship awards set in place by the college.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): President’s Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Imperial College in UK
- 100% tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,800 per annum
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
Number of Awards: 50
Study level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Fully-funded President’s Scholarships 2023 at Imperial College in UK:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and due to receive a first class UK degree or equivalent.
- Applicants with a standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction.
- Applicants must hold a first class UK undergraduate degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants with degrees from overseas institutions should check with the relevant Admissions team if their scores/grades are equivalent to the scholarship entry criteria.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency.
Method of Application for the Fully-funded President’s Scholarships 2023 at Imperial College in UK:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application for admission through the college’s online admissions system and their department will put them forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
Application Deadline: November 4, 2022.