Global Merit Scholarships 2022 at University of Chichester in UK
The University of Chichester in UK is pleased to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university to apply for the ongoing Global Merit Scholarships 2022 that is worth £1,500 for undergraduate and £2,500 for postgraduate students per year.
The Global Merit Scholarships is delighted to be able to offer the Undergraduate scholarship and Postgraduate Scholarship to high achieving students who are willing to undertake a degree program at the Institution. The scholarship award is worth £1,500 for undergraduate and £2,500 for postgraduate students per year.
The University of Chichester is a public university located in West Sussex, England, which became a university in 2005. The university has 14 departments offering different undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to both home and international students. The university is committed to helping students achieve their academic success through their various scholarship awards.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Global Merit Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Chichester in UK
Scholarship Worth: About £1,500 for undergraduate and £2,500 for postgraduate students per year
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Countries: China/Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, USA, Vietnam
Eligibility for the Global Merit Scholarships 2022 at University of Chichester in UK:
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full time degree programme at the University of Chichester.
- Applicants must have passed standard entry requirements.
- Applicants must hold Overseas fee-paying status (That is who are not eligible for Home fees).
- Applicants must be self-funded (That is not sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship).
- Applicants should be very proficient in the English language.
Method of Application for the Global Merit Scholarships 2022 at University of Chichester in UK:
Interested applicants are required to apply for an applicable course at the university for each application will be considered on its merit, based on qualifications obtained and the submission of an application to firstname.lastname@example.org (600-700 words), covering all of the following areas:
- Reasons you are applying for the course you have chosen.
- Reasons you have applied at the University of Chichester.
- Reasons you are interested in studying overseas, rather than at home.
Your strengths as a student: the qualities you will bring to the University of Chichester.
- Reasons you feel you should receive the award.
Application Deadline: August 12, 2022.