Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2022 for Africans
Suitably qualified entrepreneurial leaders from eligible African countries who wish to pursue their MBA programme are invited to apply for the 2022 Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships worth so many benefits like grant form partners.
The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships Programme is a full tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders in 2023. Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Their mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America
- Scholarship Worth:
- Fellowships and Grants from the organization’s partners
- Scholarships (Fletcher / Oxford Skoll / Yale / Oxford Pershing Square)
- Venture Capital
- The Harambean Network
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study level: MBA
Nationality: African countries
Eligibility for the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2022 for Africans:
- Applicants must be born in Africa and hold current passport of an African country.
- Applicants must have exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years work experience.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management before the application deadline.
Method of Application for the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships 2022 for Africans:
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the scholarship are required to click HERE to submit their application
- Early Admission Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Regular Admission Deadline: October 31, 2022