International President’s Scholarships 2022 at Yunnan University in China
Yunnan University in China is glad to make open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate, masters or PhD degree program at the university to apply for the 2022 International President’s Scholarships 2022 worth about 4,000 Yuan.
The International President’s Scholarships is offering international students who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution an Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s scholarship or PhD scholarship worth about 4,000 Yuan for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Yunnan University is a National Key University in Yunnan Province, China with its main campuses located in the provincial capital city of Kunming. The university was established in December 1922 and started to enroll in April 1923. The University offers a good academic atmosphere and a well-established ideological foundation in the humanities and social sciences, thanks to its close to century-long tradition and literary heritage. It seeks to become a regional first-class university among the best in China and famous worldwide.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International President’s Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Yunnan University in China
Scholarship Worth: About 4,000 Yuan
Number of Awards: 40
Eligibility for the International President’s Scholarships 2022 at Yunnan University in China:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must comply with Chinese laws and the regulations of the Yunnan.
- Applicants must have excellent grades with their Chinese proficiency, meeting the basic requirements of their major.
- Applicants should actively involve in academic lectures, social events, and public welfare activities.
- Applicants must pay tuition and accommodation fees on time.
Method of Application for the International President’s Scholarships 2022 at Yunnan University in China:
Interested applicants must apply for admission through the university’s online application portal.
Applicants are to make available the following documents below:
- Application form
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or the equivalent, transcripts
- Secondary high school diploma or the equivalent, transcripts
- Master’s degree certificate or the equivalent, transcripts
- Two Recommendation letters
- Study or research plan
- Bank remittance receipt for the registration fee
Application Deadline: Applicants are advised to check and apply according to program-specific application deadlines.