Ireland Fellows Programme-Courtney Fellowship Award 2024
The Ireland Fellows Programme-Courtney Fellowship Awards 2024 is offering fully funded opportunities to African mid-career professionals with leadership potential. Qualified individuals are invited to apply for these prestigious awards.
The Fellowship offers a prestigious and high-quality education that aims to enhance capacity building. Sponsored by the Government of Ireland, the program provides fully funded opportunities for students to pursue a one-year master’s level program at a higher education institution in Ireland.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Government of Ireland and Courtney Foundation
Host Institution(s): HEIs in Ireland
Fellowship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Fellowship Duration: 12 months
Study Level: Masters
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Ireland Fellows Programme-Courtney Fellowship Award 2024:
- Citizenship: You must be a resident national of Burundi.
- Work Experience: Have at least three years of relevant work experience related to your proposed programme of study.
- Academic Qualification: Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited and government-recognized higher education institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale). First-class or second-class honours Grade 1 is required, but second-class honours Grade 2 may be considered if you have substantial relevant work experience. The degree must have been awarded in 2012 or later (within the last 12 years).
- Educational Level: Do not currently possess or be enrolled in a master’s level or higher qualification, and not planning to start a programme at that level before August 2024.
- Commencement of Programme: Apply to start a new master’s level programme in Ireland no earlier than August 2024.
- Demonstrated Abilities: Show leadership potential, a commitment to achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in your country, and a willingness to build positive relationships with Ireland.
- Academic and Language Proficiency: Understand the academic and English language requirements for the chosen programmes.
- Previous Applications: Must not have applied to the Ireland Fellows Programme more than once in the past.
- Availability: Be available to take up the Fellowship in the academic year 2024/2025.
Application Procedure for Ireland Fellows Programme-Courtney Fellowship Award 2024 (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for Ireland Fellows Programme-Courtney Fellowship Award 2024, should thoroughly review the applicant guidance note before filling out the application form. It is essential to understand all the requirements and instructions provided in the guidance note to ensure a successful application.
Application Deadline: 30 July 2023
For more information visit the official website