KAS-SAIIA Scholarship 2022 for African Students
Suitably qualified African Students who are looking to pursue their masters or internship programme at University of the Witwatersrand, University of Cape Town or Stellenbosch University are invited to apply for the KAS-SAIIA Scholarship 2022 which would be used to cover their tuition fees and a monthly stipend to cover living costs and accommodation for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The KAS-SAIIA Scholarship is a German political foundation named after the first chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany. The Foundation operates worldwide intending to promote democracy through political education and training. The Master’s scholarship programme provides funding to complete a full year internship in international Relations, Political Science, Economics, Law or Journalism at University of the Witwatersrand, University of Cape Town or Stellenbosch University. The scholarship covers full bursary for applicants tuition fees and a monthly stipend to cover living costs and accommodation.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KAS-SAIIA Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: Successful applicants will have access to full bursary for applicants tuition fees, a monthly stipend to cover applicants living costs, accommodation and assigned mentors.
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Duration of Award: One year
Study level: Master’s
Nationality: African Countries
Eligibility for the KAS-SAIIA Scholarship 2022 for African Students:
- Applicants must be from an African country.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language both in writing and speaking.
- Applicants may be required to show proof that they are registered, or have been accepted to a Master’s degree programme, beginning in 2022 at the eligible institutions.
Method of Application for the KAS-SAIIA Scholarship 2022 for African Students:
Interested applicants are required to click HERE to submit their application and must ensure their application include the following below:
- A letter of support/endorsement from one of applicants current lecturers for enrollment into a Masters Programme.
- A full CV that includes at least one additional written reference with their application.
- Applicants full academic record.
- Two written samples of applicants own writing.
- A two-page motivation of why applicants are applying for the scholarship programme and why they should be considered as an applicant.
- Completed quiz (open for qualifying applicants only)
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022.