Numerous DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships 2023 for Sub-Saharan African Students
Suitably qualified students from Sub-Saharan African who are looking to pursue their master’s and PhD degree program at a higher education institution in Sub-Saharan Africa are invited to submit application for the 2023 Numerous DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships worth monthly allowance and other benefits.
The Numerous DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships aims at fostering strong, internationally oriented higher education systems in Sub-Saharan Africa with the capacity to contribute to sustainable development. With that being said, Master’s scholarships and PhD scholarships worth monthly allowance and other benefits are granted for development related studies to outstanding graduate students who plan to pursue a career in teaching or research at a higher education institution in Sub-Saharan Africa.
DAAD also known as the German Academic Exchange Service is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany. The organization was founded in 1925 and is the largest German support organisation in the field of international academic co-operation. The organization itself does not offer programs of study, but awards competitive, merit-based grants for master’s and PhD study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Numerous DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Higher institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Monthly allowance
- Study, Printing and research allowance
- Tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Sub-Saharan African Countries
Eligibility for the Numerous DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships 2023 for Sub-Saharan African Students:
- Applicants must be from a Sub-Saharan African Country.
- Applicants must be graduates and postgraduates from Sub-Saharan Africa with a first academic degree or Master’s degree.
- Preference are given to female applicants and students from less privileged regions or groups.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic record.
Method of Application for the Numerous DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships 2023 for Sub-Saharan African Students:
Interested applicants are required to apply using any of the relevant categories below:
- In-Country In-Region Scholarship Programmes Western Africa
- In-Country In-Region Scholarship Programmes Southern Africa
- In-Country/ In-Region Scholarship Programmes Eastern Africa
Application Deadline: December 9, 2022.