The OECD Student Internship Programme 2024
The OECD Internship Programme welcomes applications from motivated and highly qualified students with diverse backgrounds. Successful candidates will engage in projects aligned with the Secretary-General’s Strategic Orientations and contribute to the organization’s corporate functions. This is your chance to be part of impactful work at the OECD!
The OECD Student Internship Programme is designed to provide candidates with a unique chance to enhance their analytical and technical skills in an international setting. This ongoing program invites students who are enrolled in a fully accredited degree program (Bachelor, Master, PhD) for the entire duration of their internship to apply online. Seize this opportunity to grow and contribute to a global environment!
Internship Sponsor(s): OECD
Internship Location: Paris, France
Internship Duration: 1 & 6 months
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for The OECD Student Internship Programme 2024:
- Be enrolled in a full-time degree program related to the OECD’s work.
- Commit to a minimum internship duration of one month.
- Exhibit proficiency in one of the official OECD languages (English or French) and a willingness to learn the other.
- Possess strong quantitative and IT skills.
- Showcase excellent drafting and communication abilities.
- Thrive in a multicultural and international team setting.
Application Procedure for The OECD Student Internship Programme 2024 (How to apply);
Applications are welcome all year round through our online platform. Select your preferred start date based on your availability, and we’ll align it with our hiring schedule. If your initial application doesn’t succeed, feel free to reapply during the next vacancy publication in March and September. Your gateway to valuable intern experiences awaits!
Application Deadline: On-going Basis
For more information visit the official website