The Social Shifters x Rathbones Global Climate Challenge 2022
Suitably qualified applicants who are looking to make an impact by competing for an award of about $10,000 to deliver activities that reduce greenhouse gas emissions and help move to net zero emissions more quickly are invited to submit application for The Social Shifters x Rathbones Global Climate Challenge 2022 which gives selected applicants FREE access to a world-leading Digital Incubator program to help develop their project or business idea.
The Social Shifters x Rathbones Global Climate Challenge is designed to enable young people from the ages of 18 to 30 years of ages to explore, start and grow ideas that will help accelerate the shift to net zero emissions because as global greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, climate change is disrupting economies and affecting lives, but fortunately, it is not too late to limit the increase in global temperature. The Challenges helps selected applicants to unlock their potential by developing their skills, confidence & future prospects with help from skilled mentors & as part of a supportive global community. The aim of the Challenge is to bring about the following solutions below:
- Help make the shift to clean and renewable energy
- Reduce the consumption of fossil fuels
- Support the switch to sustainable transport
- Heat homes in an energy-efficient way
- Reduce the amount of waste that goes to landfill
- Promote responsible consumption
- Scale down plastic pollution
- Restore forests and oceans to help absorb CO2
Rathbones Group Plc is a UK provider of personalized investment management and wealth management services for private investors and trustees. This includes discretionary investment management, unit trusts, tax planning, trust and company management, pension advice and banking services. The public finance company which was founded in 1742 is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is one of the leading financial companies in UK.
Benefits of The Social Shifters x Rathbones Global Climate Challenge 2022:
- The best idea receives a cash award of $10,000
- FREE digital incubator program
- Free access to Digital Incubator program, including access to e-learning, exclusive events, and online coaching
- Finalists will be matched with coaches from some of the world’s leading companies
- The winner will receive a cash reward of $10,000
- Shortlisted finalists will get access to mentorship and opportunities for media publicity
Application Deadline: November 9, 2022.