University of Lausanne (UNIL) Scholarships 2022 for International Students in Switzerland
The University of Lausanne (UNIL) in Switzerland is pleased to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue a master’s degree programme at the university to apply for its 2022 scholarship for International students worth about CHF 1,600 per month.
The University of Lausanne (UNIL) Scholarships are Master’s scholarship awards for excellence offered exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are very outstanding. The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student and it amounts to about CHF 1,600 per month from September 15 to July 15 or 10 months a year for the complete duration of the masters programme with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year of studies. Kindly note that the sum of the scholarship awarded is not sufficient to live in Switzerland.
The University of Lausanne was founded in 1537 as a school of Protestant theology before being made a university in 1890 and is considered to be the second oldest universities in Switzerland, and one of the oldest universities in the world to be in continuous operation. More than 15,000 students are enrolled in the masters degree programme as a result of the annual scholarship award made available to international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lausanne (UNIL) Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Lausannein in Switzerland
Scholarship Worth: About CHF 1,600 per month
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study level: Masters
Eligibility for the University of Lausanne (UNIL) Scholarships 2022 for International Students in Switzerland:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at University of Lausannein before the beginning their masters programme at the university.
- Applicants must have distinguished themselves during their studies, especially through particularly outstanding academic results.
- Applicants must have a minimum language level of B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or a minimum C1 in English according to the language in which his/her chosen masters programme is taught.
- Applicants must not be registered with University of Lausannein.
- Applicants are required to have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see list of documents to attach to your application).
Method of Application for the University of Lausanne (UNIL) Scholarships 2022 for International Students in Switzerland:
Interested applicants are required to send their completed application (refer to the list of documents to attach to your application), unbound, by post only to the following address: Note that the scholarship does not require a separate application.
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022.