University of Melbourne 2023 International House Scholarships in Australia
The University of Melbourne in Australia is pleased to invite suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university to submit application for the 2023 International House Scholarships worth up to $22,500 per year for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The International House Scholarships was established by the university to offer outstanding international students an Undergraduate scholarship worth up to $22,500 to both new and returning students residing at International House. The scholarships are made possible by the generosity of former members of International House and of the wider community who support the House’s vision of bringing Australian and International students to live together, with an emphasis on scholarships for international and regional Victorian students.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. The university was established in 1853 and thus considered to be Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. The university has one of the highest admission requirements in the country with more than 50% of international students who are studying one undergraduate program or the other as a result of the various scholarship awards provided on a yearly basis.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International House Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne in Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $22,500 per year
Number of Awards: Ten
Study level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the University of Melbourne 2023 International House Scholarships in Australia:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be freshman and returning undergraduate students residing at International House.
- Applicants must have completed the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must meet the basic academic requirements necessary for the application to their preferred undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must provide scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (paper-based) – 577
- TOEFL (internet-based) – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English – 58
- Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – 176
- C2 Proficiency – 180
Method of Application for the University of Melbourne 2023 International House Scholarships in Australia:
Application Deadline: January 4, 2023.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.