Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria
The Vine Fund is offering grants worth about $1,000 to Changemakers and social impact organisations in Ghana and Nigeria. According to Vine Fund, giving back should be a part of every organisation’s reason for existing and that is why they have been raising funding from their employees and community to assist mission-driven organisations to get back on track.
Applications are invited for the Vine Fund 2022 Grant which is worth between $500 – $1,000 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria
The Vine Fund 2022 believes that ‘giving back’ should be a part of every organisation’s reason for existing. That’s why at Foundervine, we’ve been raising funding from our employees and community to assist mission-driven organisations to get back on track. In 2020, the world experienced the devastating impact of COVID-19, which led to nationwide lockdowns and government restrictions. In Ghana and Nigeria, small charities and social enterprises were hit very hard. That’s why Vine Fund is number one supporting organisations that help communities in these countries.
Benefits of Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria:
- The grant helps get trading back up and running, supporting outreach and marketing, supporting your costs while your business gets back to full strength, developing new markets and services.
- Organisations will receive non-financial capacity building support through various training, masterclass and coaching needed to scale up their businesses
- Organisations will be added to the vine community where they can tap into the resources of the community for expansion.
Requirements for the Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria:
- The operations of the organisation must impact communities in Ghana or Nigeria.
- The organisation must be legally registered as a social enterprise/charitable organisation in Ghana or Nigeria
- The organisation must have been in operation for a minimum of 12 months.
- The organisation must rely on income from trading activity like selling goods or services.
Application Process for the Vine Fund 2022 for Changemakers in Ghana and Nigeria:
- Interested organisations are to complete the online application form by July 22, 2022.
- 24 organisations (12 from each country) will be selected to pitch.
- Up to 16 organisations will be awarded grants ranging from $500 – $1,000.
SEE ALSO: 2022 Shell Graduate Programme
Application Deadline: July 22, 2022