Vodacom Early Careers Programmes for Young Graduates 2024
Vodacom is currently accepting applications for the Vodacom Early Careers for Young Graduate 2024 programme. This internship provides recent graduates with a comprehensive experience of our business, including mentorship, coaching, on-the-job training, and the opportunity to earn a full salary with employee benefits. It’s an excellent opportunity to kick-start your career and gain valuable skills and knowledge.
The company is dedicated to creating a brighter future—a world that is more connected, inclusive, and sustainable. Through the power of the human spirit and technology, they are driving positive change and making a meaningful impact on a global scale. Together, they believe in the potential to achieve great things and shape a better world for all.
The Vodacom Internship programme offers a 12-month fixed-term contract that provides valuable work experience and training. It aims to develop talented individuals for key business areas within Vodacom and create opportunities for unemployed graduates to gain skills in the digital techno environment. The ideal candidate should possess time management, interpersonal skills, communication skills, passion, flexibility, resilience, digital savviness, customer obsession, innovation, and problem-solving abilities. This programme serves as a pathway to the Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or potential permanent roles within the company.
Internships Sponsor(s): Vodacom, South Africa
Host Institution(s): Vodacom, South Africa
Internships Worth: Young Graduate Program
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Young Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Vodacom Early Careers Programmes for Young Graduates 2024:
- Less than 2 years of working experience post studies
- 26 years old or younger
- South African Citizens by Birth/Naturalisation (DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia, and Tanzania citizens also encouraged to apply for specific markets)
- Minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results
- Minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7)
- Consideration for a 3-year National Diploma (NQF 6) in specific areas:
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Information Systems/Information Technology
Application Procedure for Vodacom Early Careers Programmes for Young Graduates 2024 (How to apply);
An interested applicant who wants to apply for Vodacom Early Careers Programmes for Young Graduates 2024, follow these simple steps:
- Ensure that you meet all the specified criteria mentioned above.
- Click on the “Apply now” button to register and submit your application online.
- Receive an email confirmation of your application’s receipt.
- Our Resourcing Team will carefully review your application.
- Stay updated on the progress at each stage with feedback provided.
- Prepare for further steps in the application process as communicated by the team
Application Deadline: 31 August 2023
For more information visit the official website