2022/2023 SAP Young Professionals Program for African graduates
Suitably qualified African gradates who have the legal right to work in Ghana, Morocco, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya or Nigeria to submit application for the 2022/2023 SAP Young Professionals Program which will last for the period of two months. As a result of the spread of Coronavirus, the training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format.
The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative delivered by the Digital Skills Center of SAP which will last for a period of two months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills needed to begin a career as a SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP will work very closely with the program graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with its customers and partners to work as a Consultant.
SAP is a public German multinational software company based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg. The company was established in 1972 with branches all over the world aimed to develop enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is considered to be the world’s leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software vendor, the largest non-American software company by revenue, the world’s third-largest publicly traded software company by revenue, and the second largest German company by market capitalization.
Requirements for the 2022/2023 SAP Young Professionals Program for African graduates:
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in Ghana, Morocco, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya or Nigeria.
- Applicants must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Applicants must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration/Management Information Systems/Engineering.
- Applicants will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA with proof.
- Applicants must have a keen interest in starting a SAP-related career involving travel.
- Applicants should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Applicants must be available all through the training period.
Benefits of the 2022/2023 SAP Young Professionals Program for African graduates:
- Start your journey to become a SAP Consultant
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications
- Learn directly from SAP experts
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training
Method of Application for the 2022/2023 SAP Young Professionals Program for African graduates:
Interested applicants are required to visit the links below for their respective countries
- SAP Young Professionals Program Ghana 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Morocco 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Ethiopia 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Uganda 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Kenya 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2022
Application Deadline: Not Specific