2022 DAAD University of Hohenheim AgEcon Scholarships for Developing Countries
The University of Hohenheim is delighted to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified students from developing countries who are looking to pursue a master’s or PhD degree programme at the university to apply for its 2022 DAAD AgEcon Scholarships with so many benefits like a monthly stipend of 750 euros for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The 2022 DAAD AgEcon Scholarships is an initiative of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) aimed to provide a limited number of scholarships for outstanding students who are looking to study Agricultural Economics at the University under the special initiative “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” (EPOS). The Master’s scholarship or PhD scholarship aims at provide academically educated young professionals from developing countries with further specialized studies and a monthly stipend of 750 euros. The typical scholarship holder will come either from a public authority or state or private company in a developing country and as such be engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policy.
The University of Hohenheim is a public university located in the south of Stuttgart, Germany. The university was established in 1818 and is considered to be Stuttgart’s oldest university. The university has over 9,000 students who are offering one degree programme or the other and are benefiting from the various scholarship awards provided on a yearly basis.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD University of Hohenheim AgEcon Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Hohenheim in Germany
Scholarship Worth: A monthly stipend of 750 euros
Duration of Award: Not Specific
Nationality: Developing countries
Eligibility for the 2022 DAAD University of Hohenheim AgEcon Scholarships for Developing Countries:
- Applicants must be from developing country nationals with at least four years of full-time university education and an outstanding Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants need to prove a minimum of two years of relevant professional experience. The graduation from university should not be longer than 6 years ago.
- Applicants must not have resided in Germany for longer than 15 months by the application deadline.
- Applicants must show official proof English proficiency as detailed in the admission regulations eg. IELTS academic (overall Band 6.5), TOEFL ibt (90).
Method of Application for the 2022 DAAD University of Hohenheim AgEcon Scholarships for Developing Countries:
Interested applications for the scholarship should email the DAAD forms and supporting documents to email@example.com and submit an application for admission for the “AgEcon” program through the University’s online application portal HohCampus.
These are the following supporting documents below:
- DAAD Application Form, physically signed and dated
- Up-to-date CV (europass), physically signed and dated
- Motivation Letter (max 2 pages), physically signed and dated
- Employer Recommendation from current employer, on official letterhead, including information on the position and the contact details of the referee, signed and dated.
- Certificate(s) of Employment from employer(s) that prove applicants are currently employed and have the minimum requirement of two years of relevant employment (between completion of their Bachelor’s degree and the application deadline).
- Proof of English proficiency
- Diploma & Transcript of Records copies in original form, with certified translations into English or German (if issued in another language)
- University Entrance Qualification (UEQ) (secondary school leaving certificate) copies in original form, with certified translations into English or German (if issued in another language)
- Ranking Letter if additional proof is needed to show that the final grade of applicants previous degree was actually above average.
- APS Certificate (Akademische Prüfstelle) for applicants from the China and Vietnam.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2022.