2022 Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary at University of London in UK
The University of London in UK is pleased to make open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who wish to pursue an MBA programme at the university to take opportunity of the ongoing 2022 Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary which would be used to fund tuition fee expenses.
The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary will award the selected applicants 30% tuition fee bursary towards the tuition fees of the Global MBA programme undertaken. The scholarship aims to transform people’s lives through education, it has always strives to deliver innovative training and Master’s scholarship international MBA students who wish to study in Australia.
The University of London is a federal public research university located in London, United Kingdom. The university was established by royal charter in 1836. Ever since its formation, the university has been driven by a commitment to diversity, inclusion and access and a belief in their power to create new ways of knowing through its numerous scholarship awards made available on a rolling basis.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary
Host Institution(s): University of London in UK
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study level: Master
Nationality: International students
Eligibility for the 2022 Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary at University of London in UK:
- Applicants must be an international student from a country listed in the B and A countries list.
- Applicants must be new students.
- Applicants must be enrolling for the July and October 2022 intake.
- Applicants must have a second-class honors bachelor degree or equivalent from an acceptable institution and minimum three years’ work experience in a managerial role within the past five years.
- Applicants are required to make available the following tests with minimum scores required by the university: IELTS: at least 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in the written test
TOEFL iBT: at least 92 overall, with 22 plus in reading and writing and 20 plus in speaking and listening
Pearson Test (Academic): at least 59 overall, with 59 plus in reading and writing and 54 plus in speaking and listening
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English with grade C or above
Duolingo: must achieve an overall score of at least 120
Method of Application for the 2022 Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary at University of London in UK:
Interested applicants are required to apply for the scholarship while applying for admission as the scholarship does not require a separate application.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2022.