2022 NEW Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships for African Countries
Suitably qualified West and Central African students who are looking to get some form of financial aid to perfect their academic pursuit in the television and film disciplines are invited to apply for the 2022 NEW Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships which covers both tuition fee and other expenses for the 2022 academic year.
The NEW Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships is intended to provide financial aid in the form of full scholarships at partner higher educational institutions in Nigeria, Benin, Ghana and Gabon to help ambitious creatives from West and Central African countries obtain official qualifications and training.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NEW Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Higher educational institutions in Nigeria, Benin, Ghana and Gabon
Scholarship Worth: Cover tuition, housing, study materials, and living expenses
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study level: Grant
Nationality: West & Central African countries
Eligibility for the 2022 NEW Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships for African Countries:
- Applicants must be citizens of and currently living in a West or Central African country.
- Applicants must take courses related to television and film at one of the partner institution.
- Applicants must be already registered as a student in the partner institutions below (priority to applicants who are 1 or 2 years away from graduation):
- National Film and Television Institute in Ghana
- National film institute Jos in Nigeria
- Institut Supérieur des Métiers de l’Audiovisuel (ISMA) in Benin
- Institut Philippe Maury de l’audiovisuel et du Cinéma – IPMAC-Groupe EM GABON-UNIVERSITE in Gabon
- Pan-Atlantic University in Nigeria
Method of Application for the 2022 NEW Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships for African Countries:
Interested applicants are required ti apply following the steps below:
- An initial screening process will determine applicants eligibility to submit their application.
- The deadline to submit application is Sunday 4th September, 2022 at 11:59pm (GMT)
- Applicants may be contacted and asked to submit further information if deemed necessary by the agency conducting the preliminary selection process (Dalberg) on a case by case basis following the deadline of submission.
- Applicants should kindly read the FAQs or contact Dalberg at NetflixNWCAscholarship@Dalberg.com
Application Deadline: September 4, 2022.