2023/2024 Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) in Sweden
Suitably qualified Global Professionals who have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience and are looking to pursue a master’s level study in Sweden are invited to submit application for the 2023/2024 Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships worth full tuition fee coverage and other expenses.
The Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships is an annual award that offers a unique opportunity to develop professionally and academically, experience Swedish society and culture, and build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and other global professionals. The scholarship aims to develop Global Professionals that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The Institute will grant up to 350 Master’s scholarships which is intended for full-time, one or two years master’s programme funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. It is expected for applicants to have a clear idea of how their education will contribute to the sustainable development of their home countries and regions.
The Swedish Institute is a government agency in Sweden with the responsibility to spread information about Sweden outside the country. The agency exists to promote Swedish interests, and to organize exchanges with other countries in different areas of public life, in particular in the spheres of culture, education, and research.
Eligibility for the 2023/2024 Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) in Sweden:
- Applicants must be from a country that is eligible for SI scholarships.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities.
- Applicants must have an offer for admissions to one of the eligible master’s programmes by March 30, 2023.
- Applicants must have at least 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience.
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership experience.
Benefits of the 2023/2024 Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) in Sweden:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- A monthly payment of SEK 11,000 to cover living expenses
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Travel Grant for students living outside Sweden
- Membership to the SI Network for Future Global Professionals
Method of Application for the 2023/2024 Fully Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) in Sweden:
Interested applicants should ensure to submit complete application consisting of the following below:
- Updated CV
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of valid passport or National ID card
Successful applicants will be notified by the university admission office on March 30, 2023.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023.