2023 FSDH Graduate Analyst Programme for Nigerian Graduates
Suitably qualified Nigerian Graduates with academic background in Economics, Accounting or Sciences, Information Technology who have strong analytical skills are invited to submit application for the 2023 FSDH Graduate Analyst Programme which is a one-year career development programme for young Nigerian graduates.
The FSDH Graduate Analyst Programme is an annual even funded by FSDH, one of the leading financial group in the country with aim to offer young Nigerian graduates the opportunity for a one year career development training programme designed to equip fresh graduates with requisite skills and competencies to kick start their career in the Financial industry.
FSDH Holding Company Limited is a non-operating holding company focused on providing progressive financial services in Nigeria, incorporated in July 1995 with subsidiaries in FSDH Asset Management, FSDH Capital, FSDH Merchant Bank and Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL). The company is committed to maintaining their reputation as providers of dependable and innovative financial services in the country. To this end, they are continually deepening their business lines and expanding what they offer through they subsidiaries and employment of competent young graduates to join the team in moving the financial industry in the country to its next level.
Eligibility of the 2023 FSDH Graduate Analyst Programme for Nigerian Graduates:
- Applicants must be a young Nigerian graduate.
- Applicants must have great passion and interest for the Nigeria financial service sector.
- Applicants must make available all relevant certificates.
- Applicants must have strong analytical skills.
- Applicants must have academic background in Economics, Accounting or Sciences or Information Technology.
- Applicants must have minimum qualification of 2:1 from any recognized University.
- Applicants must have completed NYSC with discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants must be highly creativity with drive and a track record of achievement.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2022.