The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2023 for mid-career emerging Global Leaders
Suitably qualified mid-career emerging Global Leaders who are between five and twenty-five years into their professional careers and very fluent in English language are invited to submit application for The 2023 Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University worth a taxable stipend to cover living expenses throughout the fellowship period and other benefits like Medical insurance.
The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program is an annual program where a diverse cohort of World Fellows are selected to spend four months together in residence at Yale University to grow intellectually, share knowledge, strengthen skills and expand networks which in turn helps them to increase their capacity to make the world a better place. You might be wondering what the characteristics of a world fellow are? Well, world fellows are people of character, integrity, energy and talent. They are dynamic, creative, disruptive and innovative selfless leaders who serve, inspire and motivate others and have demonstrated impact, they are on the rise in their careers, and they are ambitious to grow to their full potential.
Eligibility for The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2023 for mid-career emerging Global Leaders:
- Applicants should be between five and twenty-five years into their professional careers, with proven and significant accomplishments at a regional, national, or international level.
- Applicants must be extraordinary individuals who are ready to increase their capacity to make the world a better place.
- Applicants must not be a citizen of USA, although applicants with dual citizenship are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language both in writing and speaking.
- Applicants are required to reside at Yale University in New Haven throughout the fellowship program.
- Applicants should have an established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity.
Benefits of The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2023 for mid-career emerging Global Leaders:
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living
- Well furnished apartment throughout the fellowship program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel
Application Deadline: December 7, 2022.