Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Masters Scholarships 2023 At TU Delft in Netherlands
TU Delft in Netherlands is pleased to invite suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue a master’s degree program at the university to submit application for the 2023 Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Masters Scholarships worth full tuition fee and other living expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Masters Scholarships is providing a fully funded scholarship opportunity and contribution to living expenses to high achieving students who are looking to study a degree program at the Institution. The Master’s Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen who strongly believed that technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
TU Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is the oldest and largest Dutch public technical university, located in Delft, Netherlands. As of 2022 it is ranked by QS World University Rankings among the top 10 engineering and technology universities in the world. In the fields of architecture and civil engineering, it was ranked 2nd in the world. The university was established on 8 January 1842 with eight faculties and numerous research institutes. The university has over 26,000 students whose study is made possible as a result of the various scholarship opportunities provided by the university every academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Masters Scholarships
Host Institution(s): TU Delft in Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee and contribution to living expenses
Number of Awards: Up to 3
Study level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Masters Scholarships 2023 At TU Delft in Netherlands:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be admitted to one MSc programme at the university, with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Applicants must have excellent academic record.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
Method of Application for the Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Masters Scholarships 2023 At TU Delft in Netherlands:
Interested applicants are required to follow the steps below:
- Complete your Master’s application
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters
- Upload the English language certificate
Application Deadline: December 1, 2022.