2023 E4D Doctoral Scholarships at ETH Zurich
Applications are now open for the 2023 ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship for Doctoral Studies (E4D) for international students who are looking to pursue their studies at ETH Zurich, one of the world’s leading universities for science and technology in Switzerland.
This prestigious scholarship is awarded to outstanding doctoral students PhD from around the world. The scholarship provides a generous financial package, including a full tuition waiver, a monthly stipend, and health insurance. Additionally, successful applicants will benefit from a stimulating research environment, access to world-class facilities, and the opportunity to collaborate with leading researchers in their field. Don’t miss this chance to take your research to the next level and apply now!
ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich) is a public research university located in Zurich, Switzerland. It was founded in 1854 as the Swiss Federal Polytechnic School and is today one of the world’s leading universities in science and technology. ETH Zurich has produced 21 Nobel Laureates, including Albert Einstein. The University is a founding member of the IDEA League, a strategic alliance of four leading universities of technology in Europe. It is also a member of the League of European Research Universities (LERU) and the International Alliance of Research Universities (IARU). ETH Zurich is ranked among the top universities in the world and is consistently ranked in the top 10 universities in Europe. It is also ranked as one of the top universities for engineering and technology.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Host Institution(s): ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Scholarship Worth: 175’000 CHF to cover the salary costs
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Doctoral Students PhD
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria 2023 E4D Doctoral Scholarships at ETH Zurich:
In order to be eligible for 2023 E4D Doctoral Scholarships at ETH Zurich, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have existing contact with an ETH professor in the field of your study is highly recommended
- Applicants must have High English proficiency level is necessary (the following certificates are accepted)
- Applicants with Maximum age: 40 years
- Applicants must have Excellent MSc or MA degree with high academic performance is necessary
- ONLY contact an ETH professor with a concrete project idea\
Application Procedure for 2023 E4D Doctoral Scholarships at ETH Zurich (How to apply);
For interested applicant who wants to apply for 2023 E4D Doctoral Scholarships at ETH Zurich are to expected to apply online via the Application Form for E4D Doctoral Scholarships.
- Project description (using this template (DOCX, 14 KB) vertical align bottom)
- CV of the candidate
- Excellent MSc or MA degree from a recognized university and grade transcripts
- Support letter of the supervising professor at ETH Zurich, clearly stating the financial contribution to the project
- 2 reference letters from your field of research
- Own publications or documentation of relevant activities relating to the project
- Names and contacts of 5 independent external reviewers
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2023
For more information visit the official website