2023 High Potential Scholarship at Maastricht University in Netherlands
Maastricht University in Netherlands is pleased to invited suitably qualified international students whoa re desiring to pursue a master’s degree programme at the institution to submit application for the 2023 High Potential Scholarship worth tuition fee, Living expenses of about € 12,350 for a period of 13 months and other benefits.
The High Potential Scholarship is an annual award funded by the university to offer 25 full Master’s scholarships worth total of € 30,000 which includes tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend every academic session for highly talented international students who have been admitted to a master’s programme at the university.
Maastricht University is a public research university in Maastricht, Netherlands. Founded in 1976 and is considered to be the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities. The university offers several master’s degree programmes in over nine disciplines taught in English with over 56% of international students whose studies are made possible as a result of the various scholarship awards offered by the university to aid students financially.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): High Potential Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Maastricht University in Netherlands
- Living expenses of about €12,350 for 13 months
- Health & liability insurance worth €700
- Visa costs worth €207
- Full tuition fees
- Pre-Academic Training Costs
Number of Awards: 4
Study level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the 2023 High Potential Scholarship at Maastricht University in Netherlands:
- Applicants must hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA or Switzerland.
- Applicants must meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Netherlands.
- Applicants must not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full time masters degree program at the university for the 2023/24 academic session.
- Applicants must meet the specific admission requirements of the university’s master programme to which they have applied for.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years of age by September 1, 2023.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
Method of Application for the 2023 High Potential Scholarship at Maastricht University in Netherlands:
Interested applicants must see their programme’s webpage before proceeding with their registration for one of the participating master programmes at the university via Studielink to submit their complete application form.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023.