UM Brightlands Talent International Masters Scholarships 2023 at Maastricht University in Netherlands
Maastricht University in Netherlands is most delighted to invite suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue their master’s degree program at the university to submit application for the 2023 UM Brightlands Talent International Masters Scholarships which covers tuition fees and other expenses.
The UM Brightlands Talent International Masters Scholarships is offering four full coverage Master’s scholarships which covers full tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend per academic session to some selected number of top-performing international students with personal development potential that have been offered a conditional full time admission to a master degree programme at the university.
Maastricht University is a public research university in Maastricht, Netherlands. Founded in 1976 and is considered to be the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities. The university offers several master’s degree programmes in over nine disciplines taught in English with over 56% of international students whose studies are made possible as a result of the various scholarship awards offered by the university to aid students financially.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UM Brightlands Talent International Masters Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Maastricht University in Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Covers full tuition fee and other expenses
Number of Awards: 4
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Artificial Intelligence (FSE)
- Data Science for Decision Making (FSE)
- Business Intelligence & Smart Services (SBE)
- Biobased Materials (FSE)
- Health Food Innovation Management (FHML)
- Global Supply Chain Management and Change (SBE)
- Systems Biology (FSE
- Biomedical Sciences (FHML)
- Governance & Leadership in European Public Health (FHML)
- Research Master in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience (FPN)
Study level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the UM Brightlands Talent International Masters Scholarships 2023 at Maastricht University in Netherlands:
- Applicants must be an international student, that is nationalities of country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Applicants must not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country or Switzerland.
- Applicants must have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in Netherlands.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years of age by September 1, 2023.
- Applicants must have a conditional offer for a full time master’s degree program at the university
Method of Application for the UM Brightlands Talent International Masters Scholarships 2023 at Maastricht University in Netherlands:
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023.