2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program for Nigerians
Are you a Nigerian undergraduate looking for an opportunity to gain valuable work experience? 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program for Nigerians is for you. This program provides a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the professional services industry.
The 6 months internship program is for undergraduate students who wants to acquire valuable work experience and skill development. As an intern, you will be exposed to a variety of projects and tasks, and you will have the chance to work with experienced professionals in the field. You will also receive mentorship and guidance from KPMG Nigeria’s experienced staff. You Gain valuable business experience and build your network before graduation with an undergraduate internship at KPMG. The program placements in tax, audit and advisory provide an opportunity to learn from a mentor and develop your skills.
KPMG Nigeria was established in 1953 as a member firm of KPMG International, one of the world’s leading professional services firms. The firm has grown to become one of the largest professional services firms in Nigeria, providing audit, tax, and advisory services to a wide range of clients. KPMG Nigeria has offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, and employs over 1,000 professionals. The firm is committed to helping its clients succeed in the Nigerian market and beyond, and is a leader in the Nigerian business community
Internship Sponsor(s): KPMG
Internship Location: Nigeria
Internship Duration: 6 months
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Not specified
Requirements and eligibility criteria for 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program for Nigerians:
Applicants interested for 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program for Nigerians must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Aged 24 years or below
- Enrolled in a recognized university
- Possess a minimum of a grade equivalent to Second Class Upper Division at current level of study
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent), including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings
- Have completed at least the second year of the University program with result but must not be in final year
- Have official transcripts (CGPA).
- Pass an essay writing assessment and interview
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Have reasonable digital skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Be ready to work and live in Nigeria for the duration of the program
For the selected candidates you are expected to submit the following requirements:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from the University
- A letter of recommendation from course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate
Application Procedure for 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program for Nigerians (How to apply);
To be considered for the 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Internship Program for Nigerians, applicants must submit an online application by the specified deadline and include all necessary documents. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to gain valuable work experience and develop your skills!
Application Deadline: 8th of March, 2023.
For more information visit the official website