Peking University Scholarship for Overseas Students 2023
The Peking University Scholarship for Overseas Students is now accepting applications for the 2023/2024 academic year from highly motivated international students who wish to pursue an excellent academic career in one of the best University in China.
This scholarship, which is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, comes in two forms: full and partial. The full scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly stipend (including a living allowance), and medical insurance. The partial scholarship only covers tuition fees. For those who are selected, they will receive a monthly stipend, with the amount depending on their level of study: Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/month, Postgraduate: 2500CNY/month, and PhD: 3000CNY/month.
Peking University is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China. Founded in 1898, it was originally known as the Imperial University of Peking and was the first national university in China. It was also the first university in China to accept students from all over the world. Over the years, Peking University has become a leading research and educational institution in the country, and is now considered to be one of the top universities in the world. It has produced many prominent alumni, including several Nobel Prize winners, and is home to a number of important research centers.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Peking University, China
Host Institution(s): Peking University, China
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria Peking University Scholarship for Overseas Students 2023:
For interested applicant who wants to apply for Peking University Scholarship for Overseas Students 2023 are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicant must hold an offer to study at Peking University as an overseas student
- Applicants must be a freshman to the university
- Applicants must enroll in full-time program
- Applicants who has not receive any other scholarship funding
- Applicants seeking for undergraduates and postgraduates courses
- Student who enrolled for professional degree program, joint degree program and English taught programs are not eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for Peking University Scholarship for Overseas Students 2023(How to apply);
For interested applicant who wants to apply for Peking University Scholarship for Overseas Students 2023 are to visit PKU Online Application System (http://www.studyatpku.com), click on “Scholarship Application” – “New student”, fill in the application form and submit.
- Please submit the letter of appeal in person to ISDPKU or mail them before the deadline.
- The committee will assess the applications
- The list of selected candidates will be submitted for final review
- The list of successful candidates will be announced.
Application Deadline: May 2023
For more information visit the official website